Mr. Vernon recently joined The Vernon Law Group as an associate in the corporate transactional section. Mr. Vernon primarily focuses on national and international matters regarding general corporate law, international trade compliance, franchise & distribution, and entertainment law.
He graduated from the University of California at Los Angeles School of Law where he served as an Articles Editor and later a Senior Articles Editor of the UCLA Entertainment Law Review. In addition, he started and chaired a legal clinic focusing on homelessness prevention under the UCLA El Centro Legal Clinics partnered with the Public Counsel Law Center and traveled to Sierra Leone as a member of the UCLA International Justice Clinic examining transitional justice mechanisms for witness protection.
EducationJ.D., UCLA School of Law, 2011
- UCLA Entertainment Law Review, Senior Articles Editor (2010-11)
- UCLA Entertainment Law Review, Articles Editor (2009-10)
- UCLA International Justice Clinic, Sierra Leone Research Team Member (2010-11)
- UCLA Public Interest Law Fund, Board Member and Event Chair (2010-11)
- UCLA El Centro Legal Clinics, General Relief Advocacy Clinic Chair and Founder (2010-11)
- Dean’s List (2005-2006)
State Bar of California
United States District Court for the Central District of California
United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit